This article has been just updated: December 26th, 2019
Digital Gujarat is one of the top visiting web-based interfaces. This is a one-stop goal for those who are searching for different online administrations identified with Citizen Services, PAN Card, Digital Locker, Election ID, Vehicle Registration Details, Latest GSEB Exam Results, Aadhar Card, AnyRoR, gARVI-Registered Document, and Jantri Rates, Property Card. Gujarat area applicants can apply online for different authentications like SC/ST Caste Certificate, Religious Minority Certificate, Socially and Educationally Backward Class Certificate, Income endorsement, Socially and Educationally Backward Class Certificate, SC/ST Caste Certificate, Non-Creamy layer Certificate, Non-Creamy layer Certificate For Central Government, Temporary Residence Certificate and substantially more.
Dear contenders, you can download gave records from this entrance. Ensure that you have transferred every one of the reports in the Digital Locker account. Something else, no files will found in download Issued Documents.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship
This program is controlled by the Govt of Gujarat and Its auxiliary office with a plan to offer different monetary help plot. Under this plan, a massive number of applicants are getting the best training over the state at the school level, school level, and research level.
We will share all the data about all the grant programs stumble into the Gujarat state. Chosen people who have a place with a different class like SC/ST/OBC/SEBC and hoping to apply for specific instruction award they should check the table of grant list underneath.
Today, we will unravel every one of your inquiries and answer hardly any questions like How to Apply through Digital Gujarat Scholarship entry? What are the criteria? What number of instruction awards accessible? Which course are qualified? And so forth. Thus, how about we start with different plans, and we will end this article with essential contact data, helpline, and so forth.
How to Register Digital Gujarat Portal Form?
Stage 1: New Registration at Digital Gujarat Portal
Dear competitors, if you don’t mind, visit the official site of Digital Gujarat at https://www.digitalgujarat.gov.in/.
Snap-On the login button.
Pick Click for New Registration (Citizen).
Enter DOB, Mobile Number, Email and Password.
Press the SAVE button.
OTP will be sent to your portable number.
Enter OTP in the content box and complete enlistment.
Stage 2: Update Profile
In the wake of entering OTP, you will be diverted to a new page (Profile)
Enter class subtleties, select locale, enter address.
Transfer photograph and Click on Update.
Stage 3: Apply for Scholarship
Log in to the same page by entering the Registration ID and Password.
Snap-on Scholarship connects from the menu bar.
Select Financial Year from the lower some portion of the page.
Pick grant for which you need to apply like SC Scheme, ST Scheme, SEBC Scheme, Higher Education Scheme, Social Defense Scheme.
Presently pick an accessible plan and snap on it.
Select Application Language.
Press Continue to Service
Spare the Request Id: 192000000000837159 and Application No 837159 for sometime later.
Fill all the data in the application structure.
Press SAVE and Next.
NOTE: Forward printed copy of use structure and other expected reports to the concerned office or help focus.
Digital Gujarat services
1. Citizen services
- Apply for the new ration card.
- Apply for separate ration cards.
- Apply for duplicate ration cards.
- Apply for ration card member guardian.
- Domicile certificate.
- Senior citizen certificate.
- Character certificate.
- Religious minority certificate.
- Widow certificate.
- Non-creamy layer certificate for the government of Gujarat.
- Adding a name in ration card.
- To remove a name in ration card.
- Change in the ration card.
- Religious minority certificate (panchayat).
- Widow certificate (panchayat).
- Non-creamy layer certificate for the central government.
- ST caste certificate.
- ST caste certificate (panchayat).
- Income certificate.
- Farmer certificate.
- SEBC certificate.
- Application for varsai certificate.
- SC caste certificate (panchayat).
- Unreserved caste certificate (without income).
- Unreserved caste certificate (panchayat-without income).
- Eligibility certificate for economically weaker sections (with income).
- Eligibility certificate for economically weaker sections (panchayat-with income).
- Income and asset certificates of economically weaker sections from the central government.
- SC caste certificate.
- Renewal of arms license for crop protection.
- Cinema license.
- SEBC certificate (panchayat).
- Income certificate (panchayat).
- Nomad-denotified caste certificate (panchayat).
- Nomad-denotified caste certificate.
- Non-creamy layer certificate for the Gujarat government (panchayat).
- VF6 entry details.
- VF7 survey no details.
- VF8A khata details.
- Video license.
- Renewal of video license.
- For candidates who have cleared the preliminary exam of the civil services examination conducted by UPSC and qualified for UPSC CSE mains.
- For the candidate who is finally selected in All India civil services.
- For candidates who have cleared the main exam of the civil services examination conducted by UPSC and selected for final personality test.
2. Digi locker
How Digi locker works?
1. you need to signup with your mobile phone.
2. second, you need to sync your Aadhar card.
3. You need to get the documents from the issuers.
4. You need to share documents with the requesters.
5. last is your documents will be verified by the requesters.
3. PAN card
With the help of Digital Gujarat, you can apply or get a PAN card for you.
If you want a PAN you need to go on the official site of Digital Gujarat.
4. Election ID
With the help of Digital Gujarat, you can apply or get an Election ID card for you.
If you want an Election ID card you need to go on the official site of Digital Gujarat.
5. Vehicle information
With Digital Locker you can get information on your vehicle.
To get the information you need to go on the digital Gujarat official site.
6. Aadhaar card
With the digital Gujarat website, you can apply for a new Aadhar card or apply any change or update on your Aadhar card.
Gujarat New implementation
In the wake of decreasing the fines for infringement of traffic administers, the Gujarat government has chosen to actualize the new Motor Vehicles (MV) Act 2019 from October 15.
The administration said the new rules for Pollution Under Control (PUC) authentications and head protectors would be implemented from October 15 to give adequate time to people in general.
State Transport Minister R. C. Faldu told media persons that the administration would open 900 new PUC focuses on helping individuals. “We have gotten portrayals from open concerning certain issues before the new rules are authorized. We have chosen to give some time before the stringent principles are executed,” he said.
According to the administration’s warning, driving without wearing a protective cap and safety belt will pull in ₹500 when contrasted with ₹1,000 proposed by the Union government.
Three travelers riding a bike should dish out ₹100, instead of ₹1,000. So also, the State will force lesser fines on punishments, for example, driving without permit and protection archives, riding a contaminating vehicle, driving affected by liquor, not offering an approach to crisis vehicles, among others.