Last updated on June 14th, 2019
Adding another smartphone to its Z-series, Vivo has launched the Vivo Z5x in China. The device is a mid-range smartphone and comes with a punch-hole display, triple rear camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and a 5,000mAh battery.
Adding another smartphone to its Z-series, Vivo Z5x has been launched in China in four variants. The device is a mid-range smartphone and comes with a punch-hole display, triple rear camera, Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset and a 5,000mAh battery. Vivo has launched the smartphone in four different storage options. The price of 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variants is RMB 1.38 (approximately INR 14,400), the 6GB RAM / 64GB storage model is priced at RMB 1,498 (approximately INR 15,400), 6GB RAM / 128GB model RMB 1,698 (approx. 17,400). , And RMB 1,998 (approx. INR 20,500) on 8 GB RAM / 128 GB storage variants. The phone is launched in Aurora, Extreme Night Black, and Phantom Black Color variants.
The smartphone will go on sale in China via Vivo e-store, Tmall.com, and Suning.com. There is no official word on when the Vivo Z5x will be made available in India. Also, the price of all the variants could be different in the country. In China, the smartphone is available in three color variants– Aurora, Extreme Night Black, and Phantom Black.
Read Article: Top 5 best budget smartphone India to buy in 2019
Vivo Z5x specifications and features
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor paired with up to 8GB of RAM and up to 128GB of internal storage. It comes with a 6.53-inch Full HD+ screen with 2340×1080 pixels resolution and 19.5:9 aspect ratio. There is a punch-hole screen which carries a 16MP selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
At the back, Vivo Z5x carries a triple camera setup which includes a 16MP primary sensor with f/1.78 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture. The phone sports a 5,000mAh battery with support for 18W dual engine flash charging support.
It also features a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor. Vivo Z5x runs Android 9 Pie with Vivo’s FunTouch OS 9 on top.
Read Article: Best 6GB RAM Mobiles under 15000 in India-2019
VIVO Z5x SPECIFICATIONS
- Launch Date: August 7, 2019 (Expected)
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: Z5x
- Operating System: Funtouch OS, Android v9.0 (Pie)
- Screen Size: 6.53 inches (16.59 cm), 1080 x 2340 pixels with punch-hole display
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 710
- Processor: Octa-core (2.2 GHz, Dual-core, Kryo 360 + 1.7 GHz, Hexa Core, Kryo 360)
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal Memory: 64 GB
- Expandable Memory: Up to 256 GB
- Internal storage: 64GB
- Expandable storage up to (GB) 256
- Resolution: 16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Triple Primary Camera, Autofocus
- Image Resolution: 4616 x 3464 Pixels
- Camera Features: Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Resolution: 16 MP Front Camera
- Physical Aperture: F2.0
- Capacity: 5000 mAh
- Type: Li-Polymer, Quick Charging
- User Replaceable: No
- Fingerprint Sensor: Rear
- Other Sensors: Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer
Rs. 14,090 ( Expected Price )