This article has been just updated: December 30th, 2019
Vivo has launched the Vivo S1 smartphone. The phone was spotted on the Chinese website TENAA a few days ago and now the company has officially launched the smartphone. The phone is launched in China only and there is no news regarding the launch of the phone in other countries including India.
The Vivo S1 smartphone is the company’s first smartphone in the S series. Other series of Vivo smartphone includes the Vivo Nex Series, Vivo X series, Vivo Z series, Vivo Y series, and Vivo U series. The smartphone’s biggest highlight is the triple rear camera and the pop-up selfie camera on the front. The smartphone has the MediaTek Helio P70 processor.
Vivo S1 Smartphone Price & Specifications
Vivo has launched a single variant of Vivo S1 in China. The smartphone is launched with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. The price of the phone in China is CNY 2298 which is roughly equal to Rs 24500. There are two colors of the phone i.e Peach Pink and Blue. The pre-bookings of the phone will begin on April 1st and the sale will begin on 3rd April.
Coming to the specifications of the newly launched Vivo S1 smartphone, the phone runs on the Android 9 Pie operating system and comes with Funtouch OS 9. The smartphone bears a display of 6.53 inches with a screen resolution of 1080×2340 pixels. The aspect ratio of the screen is 19.5:9. The phone is fueled with the octa-core MediaTek helio P70 processor with Mali G72 GPU.
There is 6GB RAM on the phone with an internal storage of 128GB. Vivo S1 internal storage is expandable through a MicroSD card up to 256 GB. Talking about the camera of the phone, Vivo S1 comes with a triple rear camera at the back with 12MP dual pixel primary sensor, 8MP secondary sensor and a 5MP sensor. On the front, there is a 25MP pop-up camera for selfies and video calling. There is a 3940mAh battery on the phone and the fingerprint sensor is located at the back.
Read Article: Vivo Z5x Launch With Triple Rear Camera
VIVO S1 SPECIFICATIONS
- Brand: Vivo
- Model: S1
- Launch Date: June 13, 2019 (Expected)
- Operating System: Android 9.0 (Pie); Funtouch 9
- SIM Slot(s): Dual SIM, GSM+GSM
- SIM Size: SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano
- Network: 4G: Available (supports Indian bands), 3G: Available, 2G: Available
- Screen Size: 6.53 inches, 104.7 cm2 (~85.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution: 1080 x 2340 pixels
- Aspect Ratio: 19.5:9
- Bezel-less display: yes
- Pixel Density: 395 ppi
- Display Type: IPS LCD
- Touch Screen: Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P70
- Processor: Octa-core (2.1 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A73 + 2 GHz, Quad core, Cortex A53)
- Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- RAM: 6 GB
- Internal Memory: 128 GB
- Expandable Memory: Up to 256 GB
- Triple: 12 MP, f/1.8, PDAF, 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
- Features: LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video: [email protected], [email protected]
- Single: Motorized pop-up 25 MP, f/2.0
- Features: HDR
- Video: [email protected]
- BATTERY: Non-removable Li-Po 3940 mAh battery, Fast battery charging 18W
- Price: Rs. 23,590 (Expected Price)