Vivo has launched its latest smartphone in-screen camera. Vivo Z1 Pro is a mid-ranger with a full view display with a hole for the camera. Apart from this, it has a 5,000 mAh battery. Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 Octa-Core SoC, and backside triple cameras.
Take a look at our Vivo Z1 Pro First Impression
- Display: 6.53-inch IPS LCD display, Full HD+ resolution (2340 × 1080 pixels), 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- Software: FunTouch OS 9 based on Android 9 Pie
- Fingerprint Scanner | Face ID: Yes, at the back | Yes
- CPU: Up to 2.3 GHz octa-core Kryo 360, 10nm Qualcomm Snapdragon 712 SoC, 64-bit
- GPU: Adreno 616 GPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM OR 6 GB RAM, LPDDR4X
- Storage: 64 GB OR 128 GB internal, expands via microSD card (dedicated slot)
- Main Camera: Triple Cameras (16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP)
- 16 MP f/1.78 main camera
- 8 MP super wide-angle camera (120 degrees FOV)
- 2 MP depth camera
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (2.4 GHz + 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB, 3.5mm headphone jack
- Cellular: 4G LTE, 2x nano SIM (GSM), dual-VoLTE
- Battery: 5,000 mAh, 18W fast charging
- Colors: Sonic Blue, Mirror Black, and Sonic Black
- Price: Rs 14,990 (4 GB + 64 GB), Rs 16,990 (6 GB + 64 GB), Rs 17,990 (6 GB + 128 GB)
- Availability: From 11th July via Flipkart and Vivo Store
Vivo Z1 Pro will be available on Rs.14,990. If your budget is high and you want to buy a phone within 20000, then see our article below Top 10 Smartphone under 20000.
Design, Display, Build, & Ergonomics
On the front side, Vivo Z1 Pro has a 6.53-inch Full HD + IPS display with 19.5: 9 aspect ratios and a small hole for the selfie camera. On the backside, you can see a 3D shield winding design with double color and glass finish. There are small bezels and curves in the side in the display, which gives this phone a perfect look.
There is a physical fingerprint scanner on the backside and a LED flash vertical with triple camera setup (16 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP). This phone is available in 3 colors. Sonic Blue, Mirror Black, and Sonic Black. In which Sonic Blue looks very attractive.
There is no USB Type-C port at the bottom of this phone. But a Micro USB instead, Samsung Galaxy M40 offers a USB Type-C port instead. On the left is a dedicated Google Assistant Key and a triple-slot SIM tray. There is a MicroSD card slot to extend two 4G Nano-SIM slots and storage.
Read Article: Best 6GB RAM Mobiles under 15000 in India-2019
According to software and user interfaces, Vivo Z1Pro runs on the new UI Function OS version 9 based on Android 9 Pie. The software comes with many pre-installed apps or you can call bloatware. Those who can be removed if not needed.
The new framework is included in the OS 9 Multi-Turbo technology, which includes Center Turbo, AI Turbo, Net Turbo, Cooling Turbo, and Game Turbo Features. It also comes with ultimate game mode, which brings voice changer, sound-localization training center, 4D game vibration, do not disturb, and blue light filter.
More digging in the CPU, snapdragon 712 is based on the 10nm process and consists of eight creo 360 core at maximum 2.3 GHz. It is possibly 10nm Snapdragon 710 chip with higher clock speeds. So performance is slightly above Realme 3 Pro. It comes with a dedicated gaming mode powered by Adreno 616 GPU. Which is able to run games with any hiccups on medium to high settings.
Read Article: Top 5 best camera phones of 2019
On the battery side, Vivo Z1Pro has a 5,000 mAh battery. Which ensures battery life for 2 days. Compared to competition in case of the battery, Vivo Z1 Pro is quite ahead. Vibo says that Z1 Pro has 21 days standby time, 40 hours of voice calls, 13 hours of YouTube playback and 7.5 hours of PUBG mobile gameplay.
To charge the battery, the Z1 Pro supports 18W Fast Charging as well as reverse charging feature.
Vivo Z1 Pro is superb with its features, triple camera, full-screen display with in-screen camera, fast snapdragon 712 CPU with 5,000 MAH battery. For those seeking performance and longer battery life, Vivo Z1 Pro should be an ideal phone. At this price, you can not get any better than Vivo Z1 Pro.